TRAD's 10 Core Health & Safety Aims and Objectives
- TRAD is committed to providing a safe working environment for all.
- We see safety as an integral part of our business, and as important as quality, cost and production.
- We will not compromise safety to meet deadlines or targets.
- Our experienced manager's risk assesses all operations to provide a safe system of work, and oversee all projects from conception to completion.
- Our risk assessments / method statements safeguard the health & safety of the general public, our people and yours.
- We expect and demand our people work safely at all times.
- We train our people to the highest standard, and expect in return the highest standards of health and safety.
- Our managers and supervisors ensure that our people work safely, brief them on new hazards, and consult them regularly on health and safety issues.
- We are at the forefront of safety initiatives, aiming at all times to reduce accidents and ill health to zero.
- TRAD firmly believes that providing a safe and healthy environment encourages efficiency, safety and productivity to the benefit of everyone.
TRAD’s Health & Safety Policy details the objectives and key performance indicators to enable us to achieve our H&S aims (which is an important part of our Occupational Health and Safety Management System, which complies with the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007).